창녀비율 TOP10 국가순위 ★한국부끄러워 하자★
- 9. Germany-49 sex workers per 10,000
- 8. Malaysia-52 sex workers per 10,000
- 6. China-60 sex workers per 10,000
- 5. Nigeria-63 sex workers per 10,000
A sex tourism market for divorced older western women is on the high rise in the country.
- 4. Philippines-85 sex workers per 10,000
The Philippines offers female company in the form of "bar girls". Girls here often wear their "bar girl" ID tags in noticeable places, and are supposed to be regularly tested for sexually transmitted diseases.
- 3. Peru-102 sex workers per 10,000
Prostitution is legal for anyone over 18 years of age if they register with municipal authorities and carry a health certificate, and brothels must be licensed. Sadly, under aged in Peru has doubled in recent years.
- 2. South Korea-110 sex workers per 10,000
Despite legal sanctions and police crackdowns, prostitution continues to flourish in South Korea, while sex workers continue to actively resist the state's activities.
- 1. Venezuela-119 sex workers per 10,000
Poor economic conditions in Venezuela have tripled the number of sex workers here; even so, only one fifth of the workers actually are born in Venezuela.